Monday, May 13, 2019







Sri Anandamayi  Ma –


Pranams at the lotus feet of Ma!

I never had an opportunity to hear about Ma until now; recently I happened to listen to the commentary about Ma in the book of ‘Life of a Yogi’, Yoganandji described her as a divine child, later my mind was chasing to know more about that divine child, though I have seen her photographs, I know nothing about her.  I kept searching on the internet to learn more about  blissful ‘Ma’, I read and read about her, her a child like gestures, delicate physique, ever-smiling face, mellifluous and the innocent voice was completely occupied in my mind, I have fallen in love with her the moment I saw her videos.  Her beautiful explanation about the search of supreme-consciousness, her constant connection with the Supreme Being made her loss of words, she was always surrounded by divine effulgence, her soft and shiny skin tone, beautiful line of teeth, eyes that are soaked in the supreme bliss, I have not seen her without a smile for a second in any of her videos, she was absolutely liberated soul, Ma reminds me Sri Rajarajeshvari who is the Empress of Tripura, in few of her videos I have noticed her classiness while sitting, her elegance forced me to think that she is none other than the creator of trinities,  Ma reminds of Radharani who is childlike yearn for the constant unison with Supreme Lord Krishna, I have understood from the interviews were given by her divine assistants, Didi who was feeding Ma on regular basis, Ma never felt the requirement of food, Ma never knew the taste of the meal, she was not aware of sweet, bitterness, sourness, etc.. and she was not at all  interested to feel the taste of it, she  was regularly fed by Didi to keep Ma healthy, it was entirely for keeping her physical body hail and healthy.  Ma’s divine assistant Vishuddhadhi speaks about her childish act on the night of Lunar eclipse, Ma was riding in a boat with her divine attendants, the moment of Lunar eclipse was  got  over, Ma leaped into the waters of Ganga.  It made me laugh out of extreme joy.  I have been true in expressing my feelings about Ma, I am not an experienced person to write about Ma, my whole life is not enough to understand the divinity of Ma, I was trying to put my feelings for Ma, forgive me for my mistakes.