Saturday, June 22, 2019



Maha Yogi Gorakhnath

Pranams at the lotus feet of Gorakhnath Maharaj!

Chapter - 7


Gorakhnathji preceded his journey towards the woods, there he met a holy man Khanifnathji, he received Gorakhnathji with all respects, he asked Gorakhnathji to eat mangoes which he can pluck with the Manthrasiddhi, Yogi said: “These mangoes are very tasty and sweet, kindly have it.” They together ate the mangoes,  Gorakhnathji said: “ I had a stomach full of Mangoes, please keep these remaining mangoes back on the tree.” The Yogi said “What? How can I keep the remaining mangoes back on the tree, I think you are a disciple of an inefficient preceptor that is why you are talking like this.”  Gorakhnathji got angry; he said “My preceptor taught me how to keep these mangoes back on the tree. I will show you.” Yogi started pouring harsh comments on Mathsyendhranathji, it infuriated Gorakhnathji, and he said: “Your preceptor Yogi Jalandharnathji is in prison, if you have enough skill why do not you release him from the prison?” Yogi said “do not argue, kindly do something,” Gorakhnathji said, “I will show you how to keep back these mangoes on the tree.”.  All the remaining mangoes were miraculously restored on the tree. Yogi Khanifnath said, “You have passed the test, I am failed, and I am not greater than you in wisdom or knowledge.” Gorakhnathji humbly said “No, No,” later they parted ways amicably.