Sunday, June 23, 2019



Maha Yogi Gorakhnath

Pranams at the lotus feet of Gorakhnath Maharaj!

Chapter -14



The three Nath saints arrived in a dense forest, suddenly Mathsyendhranath revealed his anxiety about thieves of the forest, Gorakhnath felt surprised how did his Guruji become so scared of these thieves, he was not like this before so there must be something with him which is precious, he does not want to leave.  On the way, they found a pond where three of them took a bath.  While his preceptor went for bathing, Gorakhnathji managed to exchange the golden bar with a stone from the shoulder bag of his preceptor.  On the way, after reaching in a forest Mathsyendhranath said “ I am feeling relieved and have no anxiety now. I was worried about thieves all the way.” Gorakhnathji said, “Guruji, fear was  tossed it already if you have no wealth why should you worry.”  Mathsyendhranathji said, “ Gorakhnath, you did not do the right thing, I was kept that Golden bar for charity purpose,  serve the saints with meals and shelter, you have exchanged the golden bar with the stone.” Immediately Gorakhnath transformed an entire hill into gold with his Manthrasidhdhi and asked his preceptor to take whatever he wants. Mathsyendhranath said, “ I have a disciple who is invaluable, therefore I do not need any golden bars.” Gorakhnath said, “Preceptor, why you have reacted angrily for the golden bar.”  Mathsyendhranath smiled and said, “ I was taking a test on your knowledge you have learned.”  Gorakhnath said, “ I  am your staunch devotee and disciple as well, it is my responsibility to fulfill all your charitable purpose.”  Mathsyendhranathji said, “ I wanted to build  shelter homes and serve a good meal for the holy men and saints so that I can be with the association of  illustrious Sages and holy men.” Gorakhnath with his Manthrasiddhi invoked the deity and ordered for the arrangement of shelter homes and meals for the saints and holy men on a large scale; they have invited Lord Dhaththathreya, Shukracharya, Sage Vashishta, Namdev, Kapila, Paras, Maharishi Vedavyasa, Valmiki, and all the illustrious Rishis and Sages and they all promised to be present on the occasion.  Gorakhnath said, “ Guruji, I can give you back the gold bar of yours.” Mathsyendhranathji said, “I do not want anything; you are my treasure.”