Wednesday, June 19, 2019



Yogiraj Sri Shyamacharan Lahiri Mahashay

Pranams at the lotus feet of Yogiraj!

Chapter – 29


Yuktheshwarji and his disciple Mukundlal Gosh had Dharshan of Babaji.  There was a disciple Kalikumar Rai of Yogiraj, he used to visit his preceptor regularly, unfortunately, Kalikumar Rai’s boss does not like this habit of him, his boss thought all the saints are making fool of people.  He tried many times to put off the spiritual interest in Rai Sahab, but his faith and devotion to Yogiraj had never changed.   He regularly visits Yogiraj and serves him.  One day Rai Sahab’s boss followed him and arrived at the house of Yogiraj, he sat on the last row of the devotees,  he arrived with a firm decision to expose the wickedness of this saint, he sat there and keenly watched at Yogiraj.   Mahashay asked his disciple “Would you like to watch a movie?” everyone agreed to it, Lahiri Mahashay asked to put off the light in the chamber, asked the disciples to sit in a circle and one person should close the other person's eye, Lahiri Mahashay asked, “ Could you vision anything?” Everyone said “ Yes, we could see a beautiful woman in red saree standing under the Gajakarnna plant,” Mahashay asked the boss of Rai Sahab “ Do you know this woman?” he said “ Yes I know her, I am ignorant leaving my beautiful wife at home, I was chasing this woman.  I am ashamed of my wicked sense.  Kindly forgive me and give me Dheeksha and bless me.”  Yogiraj said, “ If you can leave all these illicit relationships for six months, then I will give you Dheeksha.”  He could control his sense for three months, not more than that.  Once again he started chasing the prostitute for sensual pleasure, within a month he passed away.