Saturday, May 11, 2019




I love you, Mom -

I owe you profusely for the days you have carried me in your womb, and all those troubles you have gone through in your life while I was making enthusiastic movements inside your womb!

I owe you abundantly for the day I have seen this world after several perilous moments!

I owe you a lot for the breast milk you have fed to keep me healthy and alive!

I owe you a great lot for the sleepless days and nights you have served me tirelessly!

I owe you generously for all those sacrifices for bringing me as the best girl child in your life!

I thank you for your kindness and unconditional love to date!

I am grateful to Almighty, for giving you as my Mother, I want you as my Mother in all my births…!

I am thankful to Almighty for giving me an opportunity to serve you!

I have not seen Almighty, I have seen Her presence in you!