Saturday, May 11, 2019



I Love you, Mom –

You are my beloved soul, you are my reason, and you are my teacher,

You are my partner- in- crime; you are my strength and weakness as well

You are a magical healer of wounds in the heart as well as in body

You are the best comedian who makes me die out of laughter

You are an efficient problem solver with loads and loads of solution

You are my physician who spend hours and hours taking care of my health

You are my role model, I always adore you

You have taught me, love, unconditionally, serve people untiringly, and always be kind, caring, and compassionate, spread happiness, serenity, and peace

You have taught me to be a Fighter, and I will be…

I know I owe a great lot to you for your kindness, sacrifices, and unconditional love,

I owe you copiously for the discipline and goodness educated in me

I do not know when I am going to pay off!

You have been my superhero all my life… and will be forever!