Sunday, May 12, 2019






Love you, Mommy –

You know you are too special to me

Thank you is a short word for the unconditional love and sacrifices you have made to bring me up

You wanted to see the best in me; I always wanted to reveal the best in me

Whenever I felt hopeless and inconsolable, you were there to lift me up and cheer me

I cannot imagine a day without you,

You are my best companion, I can share everything I feel, and I need not hide anything from you

You are my best counselor; I can depend on you at all times,  

You are my energy booster when I feel so exhausted

You are my best story-teller; I can seek protection in you, when I feel lonely

You resemble a mischievous child when I recollect those beautiful days of my motherhood

You are my little girl who gets terribly upset with the pain of aging

You are my adorable little girl who takes extreme joy in candies and sweets

You are my stubborn girl who goes out of  comfort zone to serve others, and find pleasure in life.