Tuesday, May 7, 2019





You are your best friend!



You read it right.  Ours is a fast-moving life, all have their own dreams to chase, work to finish, hobbies, and passion to discover, earn to meet necessities of life, comforts, and luxuries of life, a few people like me would find heaven in solitude, only a  few have time to check on you.  Somebody focusing on own self is not ‘introvert’ or ‘reserved’, they are not people with lack of confidence or depressed, they just do not want to talk to anyone, I would say they are way too intelligent, because there are lots of benefits in this attitude, it will give ample time to be your own, gives a chance to know who you are, what’s your strength and weakness, what are your beliefs, how to improve yourself etc… Do extroverts get time for all these? Yes, because I do both, I have experienced pros and cons of both the approach.  Therefore, I do not agree that DNA contributes a person to be ‘introvert’ or ‘extrovert’.  You have always two choices before you, either be chatterbox or reserved, I enjoy being both.  I can be a good listener too, I do fruitful conversation as well as silly talks, I avoid people who engage in constant conflict, arguments,  wears mask in public.