Saturday, April 20, 2019





I am a morning person…..I love to embrace the beauty of daybreak…..silence……chirping of birds….warm breeze….a day to begin with peace and tranquility….I did all my photo shoot in the early morning hours…. I spend hours and hours with great enthusiasm….. I have chosen nature and landscape as my theme of photography…. every color and picture falls on my lenses brought me in a state of ecstasy…..my heart was overflowing with joy….. I felt flying high in the sky tirelessly….mornings were always beautiful and still be the same!  I have started another day with a sense of gratitude….. Good Lord!  One more time after a night long sleep…. To make difference, touch hearts, encourage minds and inspire souls…..Head full of knowledge, a heart full of love, ears wide open to listen and hands which is willing to help….  I am not getting older but I am just growing…..I am feeling exceptional and unique… every day is a new beginning…. I have pushed back all those pains and I am embracing the day with love, kindness, and passion….. I will maintain peace and harmony within my soul and will not let the waves of turbulence creep inside….Thanks for giving me an opportunity to witness the dawn……Thank you, Mom & Dad.....Thanks to the five essential elements ….. Whom else I should thank?