Saturday, April 20, 2019






I think I should pen down a few things about me …. Chuckle! J I am a health freak, love drawing photography, music, beginner to spirituality, meditation, and Yoga…. I am a nature lover too….I prefer to go for long walks, sit in silence for hours and hours in the garden and beach …. Aw! Had fabulous hours wandering in wet shore and white sandy beach all these years…. I love gardening and spend solid hours in the garden ……  I enjoy the beauty of nature, flowers, birds and every teeny tiny thing around me…. and watch on things that no one has the time to check about in our busy lives……Reading and writing are my passion….Do I have anything to write here? Honestly, No….still I feel like I have to write down something…. Let me put down some interesting facts about flowers……  Roses are everyone’s favorite!   I love colors….who do not like to fill their lives with colors?


Red Rose – It denotes passion, beauty, courage, love, and respect

White Rose – It shows purity, innocence, silence, secrecy and heavenly

Dark Pink – Appreciation and Gratitude

Light Pink – Admiration, sympathy, grace, joy, and sweetness

Yellow – Joy, delight, friendship, welcome back and a new beginning

Orange –Fascination, desire, and Enthusiasm

Peach – Appreciation, agreement, get together, and sincerity

Coral – Desire

Lavender – Infatuation, obsession,  attraction

Yellow with red shades on the edge –Friendship and falling in love

Red and White –Unity



Red and Yellow –Happiness and excitement