Wednesday, April 24, 2019





My Mom was my first teacher and that will be forever.   All I have learned from my Mom, she taught us to be courageous and strong, to be disciplined and organized, to be confident,  listen to heart, and be a fighter always.   I had a good opportunity to be with her and learn many things as I was a middle child.  She was too strict during our childhood days, she wants everything to be done on time, she was so specific about each and every single thing in her children’s lives, like the dress, time to go to school, the food we eat, bathing hours, prayers, homework, etc....   If we break any of her pre-planned schedules, Gone….We impatiently wait for the final duty of the day, which is homework to finish so that we can have supper and hit the bed.     She was pretty good in sewing beautiful short summer gowns in bright colors; still I remember all those gorgeous patterns and love to wear them all, her sense of fashion was amazing, I inherited all those fashion ideas from her.  My sweetest childhood memories are playing with my girlfriends, rolling in mud and getting dirty; enjoy raining days and missing classes, etc… I have enjoyed my childhood to the fullest; I am happy that I have done that.  As a child I have troubled my Mom more than my siblings, she shut the doors and will not let me in the house, she does not like her children go against her pre-planned schedule, I was the big rule breaker, I spend hours playing with my school mates …. The other two children were too sincere.  I was not so great in studies, this made my Mom worried a lot, so she will check on me every now and then, later I have proved myself as the most studious among the three.  All I have taught because of my Mom’s painstaking efforts, no doubt in that.    My mom had tough time bringing me up as middle  child.   Now, seeing her too old and weak is breaking my heart, I want to see her in good physical shape and full of energy.  I know it is impossible to bring back all those things.  Thank you Lord for giving me such a wonderful parents ! Thank you Mommy! Love you always!