Friday, May 10, 2019




Life lesson –


The lessons that we learned from schools will not help to resolve the issues in our lives, many times we don’t even apply them in our workplace, academic qualifications are essential to building a career, but that cannot teach us to run life smoothly.  I have learned a great lot from my Mom, I am proud to say that I am applying them in my daily life; it gives me immense pleasure and sense of confidence, therefore we all have great teachers in our homes itself.  We need not Google for each and every query; all we need to do it ask our elderly people at home, I am quite sure; they will have loads of answers for a query.   I had great opportunities to learn from my paternal as well as maternal grandparents, God was too kind to me in that way, but I still feel that my son had missed a great lot away from the motherland, his childhood was entirely different than mine, all he had fun during a month vacationing in India, and otherwise, life was custom-built.  I had a great childhood with lots of relatives, friends, and family, it gave us great opportunities to learn and shape our lives in a better manner.  I still feel that our lives are predestined, so finding what is missing and what not, is not a great idea.  Hence, I strongly believe that all our lives are programmed in such a way not to get squeeze the life out.