Friday, May 10, 2019





Prayer to Mother Earth

I respectfully bow down before Mother Earth,

I am a daughter of woods; I gracefully listen to the chirping of birds, the silence of the wilderness, the flow of streams, and the magical whisper of old trees.

I graciously watch the humbleness of living creatures that created  shelter place in the wild

I passionately embrace the coolness of breeze and freshness of the air

Kindness is goodness, and your goodness is magic.

Being spiritual means whispering to trees, laughing with flowers, falling in love with the sun set

I shall adore those five essential elements sun, earth, fire, space, and water as a sign of gratitude

My soul is tuned to the stillness, peace, and quietness of nature

Woodland is the place to get lost the cluster of mind and find inner peace

Mountains are my bones, stands strong and elevated

Rivers are my veins, flows with twists and turns

Forests are my thoughts, wild and dark

Oceans are my heart, vast and with waves of emotions

Let us learn character from trees, magnanimity from its shades, values from the root, and changes from its leaves.