Saturday, May 4, 2019





Tranquility –


Happiness brings tranquility, we have a false impression that If I get immensely rich, I would be happy forever, If I get all that I wanted I will be happy rest of my life, If I visit the entire Universe I will be happy in my whole life, If I a have perfect family or relationship I will be happy, If I  a have million dollar job I will be happy…..these are absolutely meaningless.  Material happiness is a short-living nature, we need not depend on materials or persons to build our happiness, and it is within us.  Inner peace begins the moment we let off the thing which does not bring any good and stay away from people who do not bring any happiness other than constant conflict and finally leave people who are not willing to take initiation for productivity.  Do not let any person or incident take control of your emotions or inner peace.  Embrace Kindness, love, compassion, positive thinking, and empathy as your strongest weapons, utilize meditation and breathing technique as an essential part of your life, it can bring permanent bliss! Stay blissful!