Sunday, June 16, 2019




Yogiraj Sri Shyamacharan Lahiri Mahashay



Pranams at the lotus feet of Yogiraj!

Chapter – 2

Shyamacharan Lahiri thought the officer did not know about his spiritual practice, he will understand when the time comes.  One day office peon arrived at the table and said “ Babu, officer calling you.” Seeing Lahirimahashay, Officer said, “ Pagala Babu, you are a brilliant personality, I think you know astrology, your words became true.” Lahiriji understood the inner meaning of the officer’s words, he looked at him surprisingly and asked: “ What’s that has become true sir.” Officer pleasantly said “ You have told me about my wife that day was true, she is alright now, she has already started flying to India. Actually, I was extremely worried about her health conditions. After receiving her mail I feel so relieved. Let Madamji arrive, I will introduce you to her.”  After fifteen or twenty days of this incident, once again Lahiriji was called in the chamber of the officer, where  Lahiriji was received with a wide smile and introduced to a lady who was sitting in a chair.  Immediately, Madamji jumped out of her seat with a sudden shriek “ Oh! My God!” the officer asked “ What? What did happen?” she asked Lahiriji “When did you come?” officer surprised and asked, “why are you asking Pagala Babu?” Lahirimahashay understood all that meant by Madamji, without saying anything he went out of the chamber.  Madamji resumed “ It is quite surprising to me, I think I am somewhere in the magical world, while I was severely ill in England, I saw this person standing close to my bed and putting hands on my forehead, I was shocked to see him at our house, he was a total stranger to me, another day he gave me help to sit on the bed while my health conditions were improving I felt quite surprising." While helping this gentleman said to me “ daughter, you are alright now, you will not have any problem, your husband in India is really anxious about you, write a letter to him right now, tomorrow arrange with your travel agency to book a ticket on the next available flight to India, you proceed to India at the earliest, otherwise your husband will resign the job and come back to you.”  she continued " after saying so he vanished from my sight. I did not even get a chance to ask his whereabouts, where is he staying, how did he know about you, etc.. I was in a dream world at that moment; I am really shocked to see him here.”  Officer did not get surprised at all after listening to his wife.