Tuesday, April 23, 2019





I am a big eater of butter and honey; most of the milk products except plain milk are my favorites.  When I crave eating sweets if nothing is available I go for a large spoon of honey.  I do not stop there, I taste all those sweet products available in my fridge…like Nutella, Jam, Ice cream, Chocolates, wafers, etc…. the list goes endless.  I need a spirit booster after my afternoon nap, sweets are my weakness.  We have a habit of consuming hot Haldhidhoodh/milk with turmeric during winter; it relieves body pain, cold, coughs, and it heals wound also.   It is an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to removes toxins in the body.  My mom complains that I am adding too much of turmeric in my cooking…true I do…it gives brightness to dishes.   I am not a fan of green tea or coffee, but I choose green tea occasionally when I really want to sit alone and take a sip, hot coffee with my close companion is a weakness.   She is a medical practitioner; though she does not like to have coffee, she will gracefully join with me.  We both have the same tastes in life and we are big chatters J winking!    I often prepare tea with lots of ginger and cardamom for my guests… it is pleasing and rejuvenating as well I do not keep too many friends in life; it is not easy to please everyone, so I stick with someone who really cares about me and I go to any extent to make them happy.