Tuesday, April 23, 2019







I feel every day has something to teach us, it gives us an opportunity to learn new things and a new lesson to grow; self-improvement is an important aspect of a successful life.   Firstly, personal development is something achievable through intense practice, learning to take responsibility for one’s own mistakes, keeping promises and sticking on to it, be attentive and curious…..I do…. self – love is very important…..we all have flaws ….accept it and move forward.  Time management is truly essential in this fast world, time is precious for all,  I always try to set a few hours a day for relaxation purpose, rest of the time I want to be productive, so that when I go to bed I could validate myself,  a dull day can bring only worthlessness and disappointment.    I strongly believe in self- care, good mental and physical health is the key to happiness, good health will not come in an easy package, needs to work so hard to achieve it with regular exercise, meditation,  good sleep, and good eating habits. Once in a while, we all are deserved to be treated with comforts, though it may vary person to person.  I think self- esteem boost self- confidence; I often need to tell myself    ‘Wow!  Girl, you are good, you are doing very well.”  I do not expect appreciation from the outside world, I do it myself I do forgive for my mistakes and move forward, I thank myself and take credit for good deeds.    We all have different goals in our lives; prioritize them and make sure that are we putting effort to achieve the same.