Tuesday, April 23, 2019





My mom is my best companion, she used to tell me “Behave like a matured woman J when you will behave like a married with a child? Don’t be so playful. You are so funny girl” what’s that mean?  I usually laugh at her comment saying that “Mom, I am yet to have wisdom teeth.” Honestly, I don’t have wisdom teeth yet… I really get surprised what would be like behaving as a solemn school teacher….Ha Ha Ha….I am not that type of person at all.   I am a lively kind, I just need to have  a topic to talk about, many a time I felt that I have to give chance to others to talk….I am truly enthusiastic and conversationalist  ….I just need to have a bit of topic… I do not mind whether the person is infant, adult, teen or elderly.  My greatest disadvantage is that I do not engage in conversation with my age groups….I think infants, adults and the elderly are the source of wisdom and I found that they do enjoy my conversation more than anybody.    So I have a bunch of elderly people as my favorite companion.  Is that because I am a middle born child? Middleborn children are usually adaptable, independent, can be rebellious and feel left out, social and peacemaker.