Tuesday, April 23, 2019










I had an opportunity to go through the teachings of Lord Buddha ….It was truly mesmerizing and inspirational,   though it is hard to practice.   Many of his teachings were about selflessness; self-mastery is a wonderful technique to practice….. You alone responsible for your feelings and emotions, none to blame for that…… and never be anxious about what others have an opinion about you…..I do….  I realized that selfless service to humanity brings plenty of happiness…. The sense of forgiveness helps to move on from something which does not bring any productivity.  I found the practice of being dispassionate is merely an impossible task for me; I hope I would achieve that after several years of practice……I found meditation helps to achieve the sense of non-attachment,  tranquility,   modesty, kindheartedness, gentle talk and willingness to help others, these are is essential quality, possessing these virtues are greatest achievements in human life… We often fail to control thoughts I think several years of meditation possibly will help to put a halt to the sudden rush of thoughts.   I am a person who always follows my heart……endurance and positive thinking is a marvelous asset.  We are not the lone controller of our thoughts, it is predestined….does not that sound strange?  It is true…..our lives are predetermined by our previous deeds from several births.  We all will have that moment of excitement while looking back in our life and say that ‘I have made it’.