Thursday, April 25, 2019





I am not perfect, I have made many bad decisions and wrong choices like everyone does, after all, we are humans with flaws, and I terribly feel sorry for them.   I say stupid things sometimes, I do laugh at things which I am not supposed to do, but I make sure to perform my tasks with sincerity.  I rarely go silent, because I am the only one give some background music in my home, otherwise my home goes utter silence, and no one likes that.    If I am silent means I am tired of arguments and on the self-healing process, luckily my people respect that.  I am a very simple person, I do not stuff my days with lots of activities, I stay limited hours inside the home, I am a nature’s person, I feel extremely happy being with nature, rather than stuffing myself in the company of a human.   I genuinely wish to change some of my habits.   I want to do less talking, but often I fail to do so.  I am a crazy fan of Junk foods, hmmm…. I don’t stick with any diet plans, I don’t know whether I will succeed in this task, worrying is part of my gene…Ha Ha Ha…honestly, worries are like waves in the ocean, and does it stop for anyone? Hence, I am giving least importance to it, no one is sure about what may come next, therefore ‘Toss your worries, and live in like last moment’, this is how I handle myself.  Believe me, it is a great way to escape from anxieties.