Sunday, April 21, 2019





I have heard my Mom saying that keep things organized…..whether it be utensils or clothes or furniture or decorative items…..don’t clutter your home with the items used infrequently…..I sincerely followed her advice and realized that it made my life more easier…. She compelled me to de-clutter all those unwanted items on a regular basis…….so that we can have vast space with less dust…..later I found clearing mess is not that difficult task at all…..never throw away things which you bought with so much of love and care….give it away….while doing so make sure it is pristine and undamaged…..never over-do clearing jobs……. My wardrobes are always piled up with clothes which I have brought while vacationing….I add up clothes more often….especially before leaving for holidays and while returning from holidays……  I have experienced that clearing ward-robes takes entire energy….. Purging three people’s clothes…. My Goodness! It is a tedious task indeed… before throwing away clothes a few things pop-up in my mind…. The first thing is does it fit? How many times I have worn this? Is that currently in style? Do I feel good while wearing this? Is it damaged or do I have time to fix it? Should I throw away or give way? .....ask yourself all these questions before you toss it…